The pattern and the modular of studying have changed entirely. Online classes are preferred over the traditional class system. The students along with the teachers are now gradually adapting to this new type of schooling. Similarly, math online classes have changed the dimension of studying maths. The benefits of math online classes are evident as many students and teachers shift to this comfortable way of studying and teaching maths.
Many traditional educators argue about the disadvantages of the math online classes, but do you know how to change those disadvantages into advantages?
In short, are you doing your math online classes effectively? In this article, we are going to share some points which will amplify your experience in math online classes.Before we begin our discussion, let us first revise briefly on geometry.
What are the Branches of Geometry?
The branches of geometry are as follows:
- Algebraic geometry
- Discrete geometry
- Differential geometry
- Euclidean geometry
- Convex geometry
Revision of Geometry
We study the different types of shapes and structures in geometry. Geometry studies the various figures and sizes in Maths which will in turn help us in our real life.
Geometry is a wide study where we precisely and minutely study different shapes and structures. Each angle, point, and the line comes under the purview of geometry. We study these geometrical shapes with the help of the concepts of geometry.
10 Ways for An Effective Math Online Class
Here we are sharing some tips to make sure that you have good and effective math online classes. These are as follows:
- Teachers are required to make sure that they are well equipped with the technology. They are required to be active on the chatbox as well while teaching the students. Other innovative ways should be chalked out by the teachers to keep the students engaging. On the other hand, students must respond to the teachers often.
- It is advised that both the student and the teacher keep their webcam on during the classes. With their faces visible on the screen, the classes become even more interactive.
- A good network connection should be installed priorly to going in for the maths online classes. With a poor connection, the line or voice might break which will lead to non-effective maths study.
- Teachers are required to learn some basic software and hardware to take a good maths online class. Before starting the class, you are advised to run the programs with someone present on the other side of the connection. This will ensure you a good maths class and will boost your confidence level while you deliver the lectures to your students.
- Teachers are asked to keep their technical support number in hand. Chances are there that a bad connection might interrupt your classes, you can resort to immediate help once you have good terms with the technical support team at your locality.
- Students need to follow up with their teachers in taking class notes.
- Students and teachers can use the facility on text messages while doing their online classes. This will help the students to shoot their queries or doubts if they are shy to ask them orally. Also, these text boxes will help when someone’s voice is inaudible.
- Homeworks and worksheets can be done electronically. This will engage the students and also will be a time saver.
- Give frequent feedback. This might be ignored by some, but feedback is really effective to help both the teachers and students understand and mend the shortcomings. Feedback must be both ways.
- In-person visits are also suggested. This helps the students to rely on their teachers and will give them more confidence in the math online classes.
This article was basically a guide to the students as well as the maths tutors. Online studying is great if you can eliminate the disadvantages. We also revised geometry. If you want to study more, visit Cuemath.